About > Insurance
- Amateur players, managers, coaches, trainers, officials, executives, of Provincial Governing Bodies (PSGB). Volunteers and employees may be added if desired.
- PSGB sanctioned and organized practices and competitions.
- Transportation to and from events (2 or more traveling together with a minimum distance of 100 km travelled)
- Regularly scheduled commercial airlines, licensed charter.
Death (Principal sum):
- $2,000 to 2 times principal sum
- 2 x principal sum
Blanket Medical Reimbursement:
- Same limit as principal sum
Special Treatment Travel:
Out of Province:
Eyeglass and Contact Lenses:
Dentures, Artificial Teeth:
- $200 (includes hearing aids)
- $50 - $500
Out of Country:
- NOT PROVIDED (IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU LOOK INTO YOUR OWN IF PLAYING OUT OF COUNTRY)
- In the event that, due to the age of the Insured Person, dental development is such that treatment cannot be completed within 52 weeks, provided a satisfactory report from the attending dentist is received within 90 days after the date of the injury, the Company will pay the cost of capping, crowning, replacement or restoration of each injured tooth upon completion of such treatment up to a maximum of $5,000.00 for all future treatment with respect to any one injury.
- COVERAGE NO LONGER APPLIES AFTER THE INSURED PERSON REACHES THE AGE OF 19.
Once you have filled out your form(s) you will be required to mail to the Provincial Sask Baseball Office in Regina for membership verification. Once approved we will submit your claim to Allsport Insurance and they will then be in contact with you regarding the claim.
Mail forms to:
1870 Lorne Street